University of Queensland
The University of Queensland is one of Australia's premier learning and research institutions. Opened in 1911, it is the largest university in Queensland and has produced generations of graduates who have gone on to become leaders in all areas of society and industry.
What we did for the University
The University engaged us to provide Consulting services for two projects: a revenue receipting system and a traffic and parking system. Our services for the projects included:
- A review of the existing methods of revenue collection across all Queensland campuses.
- Development of multiple collection models spread across multiple business types.
- A review of the available software systems that could support the new revenue collection business model.
- Documenting the existing traffic and parking business processes.
- Redesigning the traffic and parking business processes and highlighting areas of change required.
- Modelling of existing receipting methods and documentation of existing business processes.
- A complete redesign of the University's traffic and parking business model.
- Identification of change management activities required to deliver the redesigned model.
- A redesigned process to streamline revenue receipting and integration of a software system to support the new business model.
Visit the University of Queensland Website