Brisbane North Institute of TAFE
What we did for BNIT
BNIT contracted us to provide specialist expertise and domain experience for a major business transformation project. The project involved a review of systems and processes that underpin an ongoing level of personalised student contact management and support to sustain and grow revenue. Our services included:
- Working closely with Institute staff to determine the best business processes.
- Documentation of business processes using industry standard UML and BPMN process modelling techniques.
- Assisting BNIT in mapping aspects of the current external and internal facing customer service delivery framework.
- Aligning and streamlining disaggregated business workflows so that existing process automation capabilities could be used.
- 26 primary business processes were mapped, allowing strategic and operational alignment of system requirements.
- Areas of potential business efficiency were identified and processes altered, using the new solution and the associated process automation into the revised ICT solution framework.
- Systems and processes were developed to underpin an ongoing level of personalised student contact management and support, to sustain and grow revenue.
- The BNIT solution maximises the impact of efficient business processes by exploiting existing functionality currently residing in core systems and potentially incorporating other lines of business systems.
Visit the Brisbane North Institute of Tafe website