Software as a Service
We offer a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model where applications are hosted by us and made available to our customers online. The benefits of our Software as a Service include:
- easier administration
- automatic updates and patch management
- easier version control
- improved collaboration because users work with the same version of the software
- access to applications regardless of location, improving accessibility and providing flexibility in the work environment.
Through our partners, ThoughtWeb and GSX, we provide business critical systems as Software as a Service, both managed in controlled and secure environments with appropriate business continuity procedures and practices in place.
ThoughtWeb is a very fast, low risk, agile development platform. Connected networks of knowledge, also know as knowledge domains, can be configured to make sense of data across a number of applications within an organisation. The platform is supported by 18 different integrated engines including collaboration in context, workflow and semantic analysis.
The Enterprise Analytics Studio™ (EAS) provides a single platform for all Big Data application development. Users can consume or connect the data into EAS and apply analytical plug-ins through the Rapid Application Developer to quickly build business applications. With EAS, organisations can build powerful analytical applications that capture tacit knowledge, business rules and data models providing a highly personalised and relevant information to users. Using the Rapid Application Developer, the time for solution deployment is significantly compressed. ThoughtWeb has proven that concepts can progress from the white-board to production within days or weeks, rather than months.
Computing in context delivered on the ThoughtWeb platform provides comprehensive solutions that retain enterprise knowledge, improve business efficiency and drive value from an organisation's data.
ThoughtWeb is available as software-as-a-service and can be deployed to a public or private cloud.
GSX Organisation and Talent System
Organisation and Talent gaps are an issue for the majority of organisations, as there is often a:
- Mismatch between the organisation's business purpose and strategy and its organisational structure and functions.
- Mismatch between the organisation's structure and functions and its organisational roles.
- Mismatch between the organisation's roles and its personnel skills, competencies and knowledge.
- Compliance gaps between the organisation’s licence to operate and its workforce skills, competency and knowledge.
- Recruitment gaps due to the organisation's poor identification of skills, competency and knowledge needed for organisational roles and tasks.
- Development gaps due to the organisation's lack of visibility of required versus actual gaps in skills, competency and knowledge.
GSX has developed an innovative, unique framework for the management of Organisation and Talent. The framework is supported by the Organisation and Talent System business application and the GSX skills matching portal. The two applications integrate organisation, occupation, skills, competency and knowledge in a structured data framework within and across Commercial, Government and Defence environments.
GSX Organisation and Talent System Manager provides a complete solution for:
- Management and configuration of organisational structure, functions and roles
- Team and individual skills and competency with functions such as recognition and credentialing, recruitment sift-out, select-in, development and management
- Workforce planning, analysis and compliance