Professional Technical Services
Our services support the capability development, acquisition and sustainment phases for government and industry, primarily in the defence sector.
Services we provide
- Project Management
- Capability definition documentation process
- Systems Engineering
- Specialist support to Electronic Warfare
- Training Management and Administration
Activities management options
We can provide professional technical services as client-managed activities or as KoBold-managed activities. When KoBold manages the activity for the client, we deliver to defined and agreed client outcomes, by providing personnel, processes and tools within a managed framework and a team of practical, technical and management professionals.
For client-managed tasks, KoBold provides professionals with specific experience and skills to work as an effective member of the client organisation on a per hour basis.
Our project management methodology is based on the Prince 2 process model and was developed to assist KoBold project teams in providing value-added services to clients, including:
- Strategic direction setting
- Organisational change
- Planning, design, and implementation of information systems
Capabilities required in each client situation differ, as do the skills, knowledge and experience required. We recognise this and tailor our people, processes and technology to ensure the best outcome for you.
Consultants you can trust
KoBold is a member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP). All our staff have undergone national security checks, probity checks and criminal history checks and hold security clearances. This clearance not only enables our professionals to work on defence and government projects, but gives peace of mind to all of our clients.
Professional technical experience
Our experience includes:
- Development of major logistics and supply chain solutions and tools designed to address complex equipment of process needs;
- Project management for government, defence and commercial clients utilising a broad range of in-house and commercially available project management tools; and
- Specialist skills provision in such areas as test and evaluation, market testing, and tender development and evaluation.
- Management of Training Services including the development of a strategic framework for ensuring the effective and efficient sustainment of Training Services within a contracted support environment.