National Blood Authority
What we did for NBA
Initially, we were selected from an open tender to develop and deliver a custom Integrated Data Management System (IDMS) to replace a range of internally developed MS Access and Excel applications. Our ability to deliver to NBA's expectations has initiated and grown a strategic partnership and we were further contracted to developed a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) capability. Our services to NBA have included:
- Business case development for Intelligence capability, and ICT infrastructure and security implementations.
- Evaluation and purchase of toolsets and software.
- Definition and documentation of procedures to support the organisational change required to implement the new IDMS.
- Proof of Concept development to demonstrate the flexibility, power and knowledge possible from a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence capability.
- Development and implemention of a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence capability.
- Training, mentoring and Help Desk support.
- Ongoing addition of data sources, data marts and reporting capabilities.
- A dynamic executive and analyst-level reporting system delivered by the Data Warehouse project.
- A centralised and unified Integrated Data Management System to replace disparate MS Access applications and Excel spreadsheets.
- An 80% reduction in operational staff required to maintain core operational data.
- Data, information and knowledge to support streamlined NBA analysis of supplier contractual compliance, operational performance and records.
Visit the National Blood Authority website