Our experience across a range of industries enables us to harness the best practices and solutions from the public and private sectors for the benefit of our clients and their projects.
Aerospace is an international market providing defence and commercial aircraft and is clearly focussed on safety and operational cost minimisation, while integrating a wide range of leading edge materials, electronics, engineering and logistics activities into aircraft and support activities. The level of sophistication and complexity will increase with each new generation of aircraft.
KoBold has a broad, in-depth experience and understanding of the specific needs and restrictions in commercial and defence aircraft component manufacture, fleet management, maintenance, engineering and logistics support.
- Commercial and defence aircraft component manufacture support
- Fleet management support
- Maintenance support
- Engineering and logistics support
The defence market is both broad in scope and complex in requirements and operation/reporting needs. It requires a broad range of support, planning and management capability ranging from facilities, through a wide variety of air/land and sea platforms, fleet management, plus information management and security issues. In addition to the broad range of platforms, projects and support provision defence and its commercial partners need to ensure open management and accountability for the services provided.
KoBold provides specialist support in such areas as Capability Definition Documentation process, Electronic Warfare Project Management, Fleet Planning , Logistics Engineering, Defence Capability Development, Acquisition and sustainment and in-house developed specialist software applications.
- Capability Definition Documentation process
- Electronic Warfare project management
- Fleet planning & Logistics engineering
- Defence Capability Development
- Acquisition and sustainment
- Specialist software applications development
This market covers the provision of major infrastructure that integrates a range of requirements covering such aspects as large scale multi-function project management, safety monitoring, tolling activities, billing, rapid response to incidents, emergency management and planned maintenance.
KoBold Group has worked with a number of organisations within this market, providing services such as Business Modelling, Demand Modelling and Estimation, Risk Management, Logistics Engineering, Surveillance and Analysis and Decision Support consultancy, tailored software applications and professional services to tollways and other complex structures.
- Business modelling & Risk Management
- Demand modelling & Estimation
- Fleet planning
- Logistics engineering
- Platform surveillance and analysis
In the highly competitive Finance sector, the organisations that will continue to succeed and prosper will be those that invest in managing and analysing big data.
Successful organisations will be those that use the insights gained to:
- Attract and retain customers;
- Develop new sources of revenue;
- Streamline operations; and
- Proactively address risk and regulatory requirements
KoBold activities in support of the financial market are targeted at two key areas of support and services: management of big data and the extraction of key information, and bank and client information and transaction security.
We offer big data management through the integration of the ThoughtWeb framework and our specialist client consulting and solutions.
Information Security Assessments, Penetration Testing and Payment Credit Industry (PCI) compliance auditing services are provided through our partner, EWA Australia.
- Big data management and extraction
- Bank and client transaction security
- Information Security Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- PCI compliance auditing
Governments at all levels are facing trends that are forcing change, such as changing demographics, the impact of technology, increased focus on the environment, and the desire for great constituent engagement. This has brought about the need for Governments to learn to do more with less.
As a focused and outcome driven organisation we provide support to Government organisations at all levels with: security management, analysis capability and specialist support; information security assessment; project management; market and industry support/capability survey and analysis; specialist software development and systems integration; personnel management software including skills and experience profiles; and organisation restructuring to meet changing community and environment needs.
- Security management and analysis capability
- Information security assessment
- Project management
- Industry support/capability survey and analysis
- Software development and systems integration
- Personnel management software
- Organisation restructuring
As a growing industry, Health is facing a number of core challenges that must be addressed in order to cater for the increased need for services. Organisations within the Health industry need to:
- focus on collaboration to deliver integrated, personalised care for patients;
- create an environment and systems in which data can be integrated, analysed and available within and across organisations; and
- improve patient value and improve quality and efficiency.
KoBold has provided assistance and advice to organisations within the Health industry. These services have included Information Security Assessments, software development and support, business consulting, risk identification, business continuity, and disaster recovery and training.
- Information security assessments
- Software development and support
- Business consulting
- Risk identification
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery and training
Mining companies are facing many challenges optimising business processes including inefficient asset and infrastructure management, which can affect everything from production to accessing new supply. This is often brought about by organisational structures, processes and applications that provide an incomplete and inaccurate picture of the operations of the organisation.
Our specific areas of expertise and support are Industry Capability Management Modelling, Business Process mapping, Demand Modelling and Estimation, Project Management, Risk Management, Fleet Planning , Logistics Engineering, Decision Support, and Surveillance and Analysis consultancy and services to Mining.
- Industry capability management modelling
- Business process mapping
- Demand modelling and estimation
- Project & risk management
- Fleet planning & logistics engineering
- Decision support
- Surveillance and analysis consultancy
Organisations within the Utilities market provide consumers with services and products that support their everyday lives, such as electricity, gas and water. Due to the essential nature of these products, the focus within this industry is reliability, quality and customer service.
KoBold provides services that allow these organisations to streamline their operations, while continuing to provide excellent outcomes for the customers. These services include software development and support, consulting on business process improvement, data management, business continuity and risk management, and information security assessments and penetration testing.
- Software development and support
- Business process improvement
- Data management
- Business continuity and risk management
- Information security assessments
- Penetration testing